- Schools considering curriculum for its staff and/or students
- Students looking to learn a holistic approach to finances
- Small groups wanting a deep dive into financial stewardship
In these pages you'll:
- Learn the biblical foundations of Christian financial stewardship
- Walk through practical strategies of earning, saving, spending, and giving money
- Find level-appropriate instruction, including meeting objectives and standards
- Find bibliographies and resources for further study
About the Study
This course offers relevant content for all students regardless of their stage of life. It serves all educational levels: certificate (weekend retreat), undergraduate (two-day seminar), graduate (two-weekend course), and doctoral (one-week intensive). Because God’s Word has much to say about money, the Scriptures provide the primary content. Also, as God owns everything, the concept of stewardship frames the discussions and the assignments. The course contains twelve modules in four units.
Sample video session
- Length: 12 weeks
- Page count: 121
- DVD accompaniment: Streaming available
*Church leaders interested in a free preview copy for possible congregational use can email jessie.green(at)seedbed.com.
About the Author
Gary G. Hoag, Ph.D., has dedicated his life to encouraging Christian generosity as the Generosity Monk. He provides spiritual and strategic counsel for nurturing a culture of generosity in local churches and helps ministry administrators consider biblical and practical pathways for raising up givers to participate generously with them in God’s work.